We are thrilled to open registration for our next online astrology course, Aspects in Astrology: Sacred Geometry. Travis DiRuzza, PhD and I will be co-teaching this astrology class this February! This course is open to all levels, from beginner to advanced. We have designed this course so that it will be deeply informative for every person taking it.
This 6-week co-taught course covers in depth the meaning of the 5 major aspects in astrology, also known as the Ptolemaic aspects: conjunction, opposition, square, trine, and sextile. We study how to understand the aspects in the birth chart, personal transits, and world transits. We also explore the meaning of major aspect patterns such as the t-square, grand cross, grand trine, Star of David or grand sextile, yod, kite and mystic rectangle. Additionally, we go into the meaning of the minor aspects: the quincunx, semi-square, and sesquiquadrate, as well as the quintile and septile. A brief elaboration of the theory of harmonics provides an overarching framework. We approach the aspects historically, clinically, geometrically, mathematically, and musically. This course is open to all levels, from beginner to advanced, and is designed to enrich every level of student. Class will meet on Sundays from 12-3PM Eastern Time beginning February 26th through April 2nd.
In this course you will receive:
- 18 hours of teaching with Jessica and Travis
- Course syllabus
- Assignments for every week
- Supplemental materials, including recommended podcasts, readings, and videos
- Permanent access to all course videos and materials via the course page.
There are 3 ways to take the class:
- Live in the Zoom classroom where you may ask questions and interact with teachers and students
- Live outside class in parallel, receiving lectures each week plus the opportunity to write on the class discussion board
- At your own pace