There are 2 spots left for the LIVE version of our upcoming online Astrology Class, Aspects in Astrology: Sacred Geometry. We have a wonderful group of travelers from all around the world. Would you like to join us? It is going to be super fun and awesome!
Here is our description of the course:
This 6-week co-taught course covers in depth the meaning of the 5 major aspects in astrology, also known as the Ptolemaic aspects: conjunction, opposition, square, trine, and sextile. We promise to breathe new life into this traditional topic. One-half of each class will be devoted to a deep dive into the clinical manifestations of a single major aspect as Jessica has seen in her 15+ years of astrological counseling. In the other half of each class, Travis will offer a specific approach for understanding all the aspects together: historical, mathematical, geometric, musical, harmonic, and archetypal. We study how to understand the aspects in the birth chart, personal transits, and world transits. We also explore the meaning of major aspect patterns such as the t-square, grand cross, grand trine, Star of David or grand sextile, yod, kite, and mystic rectangle. Additionally, we go into the meaning of the minor aspects: the quincunx, semi-square, and sesquiquadrate, as well as the quintile and septile. A brief elaboration of the theory of harmonics provides an overarching framework. This course is open to all levels, from beginner to advanced, and is designed to enrich every level of student. Class will meet on Sundays from 12-3PM Eastern Time beginning February 26th through April 2nd.
In this course you will receive:
- 18 hours of teaching with Jessica and Travis
- Course syllabus
- Assignments for every week
- Supplemental materials, including recommended podcasts, readings, and videos
- Permanent access to all course videos and materials via the course page.
There are 3 ways to take the class:
- Live in the Zoom classroom where you may ask questions and interact with teachers and students
- Live outside class in parallel, receiving lectures each week plus the opportunity to write on the class discussion board
- At your own pace