Archetypal Astrologers Delia Shargel, Matthew Stelzner, and myself have an awesome conversation about what we have been feeling and seeing in the archetypal cosmos, with a specific focus on the current rare Venus-Mercury-Pluto (Moon) alignment. We have an interesting dialogue about the nature of emotional repression and how the psyche naturally regulates itself around contact with our deepest needs for connection and for being seen by others, as well as how this relates to our communication patterns. This leads into a discussion about what it means to see astrology through the metaphor of “medicine path.” Enjoy!
Join the Community!
- LIVESTREAM | Dissertation Defense: Acting a Part in the Ecstatic Love of the Divine | by Travis DiRuzza
- Reminder: FREE livestream this Sunday!
- The Texture of Time: Fractal Time & Astrological Cycles with Kerri Welch, Phd | Free LIVESTREAM (sign-up now)
- Through the Portal of Shame (Stream 14)
- LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds From Heaven with Dr. Christopher M. Bache