As the New Moon in Pisces lights up the Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune t-square in the sky we release the next episode of Correlations: The Archetypal Astrology Podcast recorded on March 4th, 2016, with Delia Shargel, Matthew Stelzner, and myself. We have a rich conversation focusing on the powerful Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune T-Square (and Sun conjunct Neptune) alignment currently in the sky. We explore a range of perspectives on this energy including a deep dive into the nature of narcissism and the spectrum from “healthy narcissism” to extreme pathology (i.e. Donald Trump). We talk about how Trump is a perfect mirror for the American shadow and how he represents an opportunity for us to face ourselves. As always, we welcome your comments and questions.
In Exploring Astrology with Jessica Garfield-Kabbara, astrologer Adam Sommer and I have a candid and rich conversation about the current world transit of the planetary alignment of Saturn square Neptune. We also talk about Stan Grof’s perinatal matrices and birth trauma reflected in the natal chart, and musings on archetypal astrology. A big thank you to Adam, for having me on his show. Check out his other stelliferous podcast recordings at Exploring Astrology.
By the end of this twelve week course (remaining classes will be uploaded within two weeks of purchase) you will have everything you need to be fluent in the language and practice of archetypal astrology. You will learn the technical aspects of astrology required to read your own chart and transits, as well as those of others.
By cultivating the ability to discern the planetary archetypes in your own psyche, your relationships, the larger world around you and the cosmos—this course will help to open what archetypal psychologist James Hillman called your archetypal eye. By the end of the semester you will be prepared to take intermediate and even advanced astrology courses.
• To gain proficiency in reading and interpreting the three forms of correspondence—the natal chart, world transits, and personal transits
• To be intimately familiar with the ten planetary archetypes and their meanings by developing an archetypal eye
• To exhibit knowledge of the geometrical aspects and their qualities
• To understand the relationship of the signs and houses to the ten planetary archetypes
• To appreciate the ethical dimension of astrology
• To begin opening awareness of the cosmological implications of astrology
• To gain practical tools for seeing how astrology informs our lives and living with astrology on a daily basis
Archetypal astrology podcast where I am a guest with Matthew Stelzner discussing the planetary archetype of Saturn, world transits for the month of October, and transgenerational aspect patterns we share with our parents and children.
To listen to all previous episodes visit here
From 2014-2017 the planets Saturn and Neptune will be in a 90 degree square to one another informing and permeating the collective psyche during this radical and revolutionary time. This presentation given at the Esalen Institute in Big Sur, California in October 2014 explores the archetypal meaning and significance of this planetary combination in our times.