Venus is the Goddess of Love and Beauty. She is in rare and powerful alignments now through the rest of 2018. On this episode of Correlations, Matthew Stelzner and Jessica DiRuzza have a heartfelt discussion about how to make the most of Venus through her phases in love, relationship, art, music, and dance. The Goddess herself is going through powerful transformations in the ascension process, and making herself available in new ways for us all to engage in.
~Truth, Beauty, Love.~
Music by the lovely Travis DiRuzza.
Venus and Saturn in their archetypal dance through love, relationships, boundaries, and karma. This video is an excerpt from my online astrology course, “Initiation to Archetypal Astrology: Working with the Fundamentals”.
Initiation to Archetypal Astrology: Working with the Fundamentals from trustpsyche on Vimeo.
By the end of this twelve week course (remaining classes will be uploaded within two weeks of purchase) you will have everything you need to be fluent in the language and practice of archetypal astrology. You will learn the technical aspects of astrology required to read your own chart and transits, as well as those of others.
By cultivating the ability to discern the planetary archetypes in your own psyche, your relationships, the larger world around you and the cosmos—this course will help to open what archetypal psychologist James Hillman called your archetypal eye. By the end of the semester you will be prepared to take intermediate and even advanced astrology courses.
• To gain proficiency in reading and interpreting the three forms of correspondence—the natal chart, world transits, and personal transits
• To be intimately familiar with the ten planetary archetypes and their meanings by developing an archetypal eye
• To exhibit knowledge of the geometrical aspects and their qualities
• To understand the relationship of the signs and houses to the ten planetary archetypes
• To appreciate the ethical dimension of astrology
• To begin opening awareness of the cosmological implications of astrology
• To gain practical tools for seeing how astrology informs our lives and living with astrology on a daily basis